So, no more book buying. Good grief. This is quite a departure for me.
The rules, just so we’re clear:
1. I can still borrow books from friends (although I will stop enthusiastically requesting that they are lent to me!)
2. I can still buy books for my children
3. I have a £25 book token. I am allowed to spend this at some point.
4. I don’t think I’m even going to borrow books from the library. I need to get these hundreds of gorgeous volumes that have been hanging around my house for so long, read.
5. I am allowed to change the rules at any time!